Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I am a wimp.....

You know how incredibly nervous I am of touching the blog template? Well today, I decided to play. but I just could not bring myself to touch the wretched thing. So I decided to start another blog just to play with templates. So I did. Then I found another template I liked, and you guessed it, started another blog. That makes 2 new ones today.

WHAT WAS I THINKING OF????

It is hard enough keeping one up to date and under control. I must have lost my mind. Nice templates though. And we are still stuck with the same old one here. MORNING GLORY!!!!!! Yoohoo!!!! I have run out of courage and daring......

11 comments:

Chris said...

Ah, but isn't it fun??

Vee said...

Oh this is funny! I started a "test blog" over the weekend for playing. Found just what I wanted and it looked great or so I thought, put it up on the "real blog" and it looked as if the pepto bottle had exploded. Now I'm snooping around to see what else you're up to.

Linds said...

Ah Vee, you make me shriek with laughter here! Thanks for snooping and commenting!

Rosaria Williams said...

My how beautiful everything looks with snow! You look great too, a new picture I had not seen before. Good to see you around.

Holly said...

I can help with blogger templates if you need it. I'm known as the Tame Geek in my office :o)

Ms. Kathleen said...

I'm with you -- chicken. So I downloaded my old template just-in-case. Then I did it. Picked on I liked. Then I contacted my web designer daughter to fix a few things. I know -- I had to have help. Such is life. But I really like my new and VERY DIFFERENT LOOK.

http://www.mskathleen.org/

someone else said...

Let's get on the computer at the same time and talk. I'd love to fiddle with the template with you.

Lucy-Mom to txmomx6 said...

Love your new pic, Linds. Have a beautiful day.

Crystal said...

You can master it - if you can master the crochet hook as quickly as you did, you can do this too!! I like that new picture of you. I love all the posting you are doing lately :)

Linda said...

I am the same way Linds. I see all the cute templates on other blogs, go look at them, and then get too frightened to actually try them out. I will stay tuned to see how this all turns out.

Mary said...

There is simply no way would I dare to fiddle with anything on my blog. I actually forgot how to sign in !