- Taught 14 Maths lessons.
- 1 Music lesson..... do not ask. 30 13 year olds murdered Silent Night at the same time. I am still recovering.
- Nearly required the Heimlich Manoevre after choking on a peppermint at a staff meeting. At least they all know who I am now.
- Tripped over a chair leg, which a 16 year old was rocking back and forth, and spectacularly crashed to the floor. One kind and concerned boy said.... Miss, you squashed my lunch. I informed him that I was a grown woman and not a feather, and thanked him for asking how I was. I am black and blue. The kids thought I was a great source of amusement.
- Finished eating the cake. I can now squash lunches with more vigour.
- Been to our house group Christmas Party. See no 5.
- Mastered the new work laptop which I have been given, which means I can work through lunch and break and leave earlier.
- Posted parcels to NZ and Scotland.
We have been having the most beautiful sunsets, but I am usually driving as the sun goes down, so have not taken any photos. Our whole village was glowing red last night as I came home, and it was spectacular.
Time to go and flop a while. But I am just loving all your news and antics out there! So many things I want to try as well. I have started making a shopping list for my bake and make session. At least that is a start!