- The cake is eaten
- The inspectors have gone
- David gets home tonight
- It is cold
- I have not thought about Christmas shopping yet
- The tree is still in the box in the shed, where there may or may not be rodents. (I do not like rodents. I have been spreading out a lavish banquet of rodent dispatcher when I think about it, just in case.)
- The Christmas cards have started arriving
- I have not written my Christmas letter
- I have not got a Christmas list of things to do
- Can we please move Christmas a month or 2?
As you can see, I have my priorites all in the right place. I would have made another cake but as I have not been near the shops, I have no cake flour. Just as well, really, or I would most probably have eaten half of it by now. I forgot to take lunch to school, so was ready to gnaw on anything that was not nailed down by the time I got home.
I am still uncertain about work. I am uncomfortable being uncertain, if that makes any sense. I am not a ditherer at all. For some reason, I am holding back, and I never do that. With me, it is usually "throw yourself in the deep end". But enough of uncomfortable things.
There are so many lovely things to read out there in our bloggy world. So many places to visit and to join in with as well, and I really should be sewing! I have become the world's greatest procrastinator. I will make some coffee and get on with things. And just maybe I will think about the tree this weekend. That should act as a visual spur to get moving. I hope!