- I bought food.
- I washed the car. This involved holding a running hosepipe while using a cloth to wipe the car down. Then I towel dried it. As I had not washed it in about 2 years, I had reached the stage where I couldn't see a thing with the lights on. It had to be done. Then I had a nap. A long one.
- I did 2 loads of laundry. Pushing buttons is easy.
- I washed my hair this afternoon. And dried and straightened it. And had another long nap.
- I watched the entire Season 2 of Bones.
- I learned how to operate the DVD thingy. It has been resident in this house for about 8 years. I am SO on top of newfangled electronic things.
- I napped.
And while I slept, I dreamt of all the things I should have been doing. Wanted to do. Needed to do. Sigh. This is ridiculous. Looking at the list, there seems to be a lot of water involved. There is probably a deep psychological reason for this. And if I could stop yawning right now, I would be able to think of something interesting to say. Maybe I should go and make some strong coffee and see if that helps. Hang on a sec......
I have coffee.
What I actually need is rocket fuel. Back to school tomorrow, and little darlings to educate. It is just 3 weeks now until the half term holidays, and we will be off to Switzerland. Now that is definitely something to look forward to!