Oh well. This is where the absence of mega strong sons from the premises is sorely felt. So the list stays. And the pacing of the wrong kind continues. And the list just grows longer.
You would grin if you could see me here right now. I have an iPod. This is a wonderful invention and I love it. However, my son put my music on it, and then left for uni. And I have no idea how to buy any music, nor did I have a clue how to put my CDs onto it. So I thought, right. I can do this. I am not an idiot. And I popped a CD in the slot and wow! It downloaded. Only it did it a few times, so I had to phone a friend who is under 30 and ask for idiot-proof instructions. Oh the success! So I am sitting here so proud of myself with a stack of CDs next to me, popping them in and out and hoping for the best. I have no idea how many will fit on the iPod. Maybe sirens will go off when it is full. It is the little things which amuse me......
And speaking of things which amuse me.....
- The Christmas quilt is coming alone slowly.
- The autumn quilt is re-pinned with thinner batting.
- The flowers have their button centres.
- The chicken is roasted.
- The snowflakes are dangling in the window.
- I have a basket full of new ideas to make. One day. Some time.
And then there is the other list.......
- This list has been deleted. because I don't want to think of things that don't make me grin this evening.