Sunday, February 07, 2010

Regressing......

I have been considering the idea of making a snow angel. Considering, please note.

However.......
  1. There is a fairly good chance that I would not be able to get up afterwards, and would be found frozen after the thaw. It is still snowing as I speak, you see. Not good.
  2. Then again, there is also the possibility that I would sink through the 3 feet of snow and be buried. Humiliating.
  3. Snow is cold. I am not partial to cold.
  4. And wet. I do not need wet.
  5. My family would assume I had lost my mind. True.
  6. This is a ridiculous idea.

I think the snow has addled the brain, personally. Maybe I will go for a walk instead.

3 comments:

Vee said...

Obviously, I am older than you for it was last year when I decided to make a snow angel. It was positively shocking how far my backside fell into the snow. On the other hand, what a comfortable spot I had for about ten minutes...the best chair ever! So, if you have help getting up, I highly recommend it.

Olson Family said...

Love this! Put a smile on my face.

Dawn said...

Agreed on all points!