- There is a fairly good chance that I would not be able to get up afterwards, and would be found frozen after the thaw. It is still snowing as I speak, you see. Not good.
- Then again, there is also the possibility that I would sink through the 3 feet of snow and be buried. Humiliating.
- Snow is cold. I am not partial to cold.
- And wet. I do not need wet.
- My family would assume I had lost my mind. True.
- This is a ridiculous idea.
I think the snow has addled the brain, personally. Maybe I will go for a walk instead.