It was a real task to get things sorted and in their places, especially as I didn't actually take out some of the cables, but carried things through connected. That made life difficult trying to untangle things, but we got there and here I am.
|Did I mention that I had to saw the desk top in half? That took a while.....|
But it is so pretty.
|The opened box and access to the 16 pages of instructions. That was as far as I got...|
I separated it into stuff I want and stuff to go and put it all in little bags in colours, ready for the giant fabric sort which will be happening here in the very near future. My craft room is currently a small corridor between large boxes and, although I can reach the sewing machine, stretching my arms would present a slight problem. No room.
But I will get there. Soon.
So I discovered the delights of polyfilla yesterday after a vigorous aquarobics session, and filled all the holes in the wall. Then sanded them down later. That was yesterday sorted. Today, there has been a repeat of the vigorous aqua, but it was zumba today, and before I went, I washed the walls with sugar soap. So when
|The mess which makes me hyperventilate....|
So it sounds impressive, but is not really. However, it was my first attempt at filling holes. Geoff used to do the filling part. I just waved the paint brush and roller about in an artistic fashion.
Now where is my camera.... I can bore you all to death with blank walls.......