Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The mind goes awol when you have no sleep

  1. I know more about post mortem reports than I ever thought necessary
  2. My house is a tip
  3. I can converse re diffuse alveolar damage, macrophages and subvalvular abscess cavities
  4. Remind me to buy light bulbs
  5. My kitchen looks like a paper bomb has exploded
  6. I forgot to wash my hair
  7. Post-it notes are man's greatest invention
  8. It rained on my dry washing
  9. Medical consultant friends are wonderful even when they live at the bottom of Africa
  10. It was 4 degrees C last night
  11. I discovered Facebook
  12. Consequently I only crawled into bed at 2am
  13. I am a wreck with no sleep
  14. So I am going to bed

Good night.

3 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Oh dear, one of these days huh? lol I do hope you're able to get a good night's sleep tonight!! xox

Susie said...

Sounds overwhelming. Hope you get a wonderful night's sleep tonight!
xo

Susan said...

Get some sleep dear. PLEASE!!!
Susan