Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bloggy housekeeping

Well, that was fun. I can tell you all that I am really looking forward to meeting Morning Glory next year when she and her husband arrive in the UK for their tour, and holiday!

I need to do some blogging housekeeping. I have been given a few lovely awards over the past few weeks, and because of computer issues, I sort of forgot to mention them or to pass them on. I do know that Barbara gave me this lovely award.....


And I also received this great award from Angela......

Thank you so much, ladies...... I am honoured and so happy to have you both as my blogging friends. I will think a little about who to pass them on to. So many. Every one of my friends makes me smile. And every one is a sweet treat to read. Sigh. Decisions. I hate making good decisions. Difficult ones are easier to cope with!

The sun is shining and there is a chill in the air, and today I am going to go out and hack back the jungle in my garden to try to rediscover the actual position of the beds. I have been meaning to do an autumn "big dig" for years, and have managed to skip it each year, but now we have reached the point where it has to be done. I need to empty every pot and move things and ...... oh well... you will see the bald garden later. I wonder where I put my loppers? I love loppers. Hmmmm. I have just remembered that my sons used them to chop up a metal arch. There is the slightest chance that they will not work. I might have to improvise.

Right. I am going to get up from this all too comfortable seat here in front of the computer and move, or the day will pass by and I will have accomplished nothing constructive. Be impressed. And I would appreciate a few prayers re the job hunt, if you don't mind. I need to work.

I will be back.

7 comments:

meggie said...

Pleading with my non-prayer vibes, but nonetheless powerful, thoughts for you job!! Of course you are going to find something wonderful. The universe will provide!!
Hugs, xxxxx keep hoping!!

Susan said...

Trying to catch up on my blog reading. Happy digging!!! Is there such a thing? I think not!!!!
Susan

Donnetta said...

Congrats on 2 well deserving awards!!! :-)

Barb said...

Loppers? LOL Is that the same thing as what we call hedge clippers?

I'll remember your job search in my prayers.

Carole Burant said...

Congratulations on the awards dear Linds:-) I cleaned out my garden and flowerbeds last week and everything looks so bare now. My prayers are certainly with you in finding a job!! xox

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous awards. Well done, you.

Susie said...

Hi Linds,
Congrats on your well deserved awards.
I know what you mean about how hard it is to choose who to pass them to!
My prayers are with you in finding a job quickly.
xo