Let's talk about food for a moment....
- I had to get up early for aqua, so I forgot to have breakfast. Not a good idea
- When I got home, I realised that tomorrow is Friday and that I needed to get some food for the weekend, and Friday is always mayhem at the supermarket, so I went off to Tesco. And what should have been a 20 minute shop turned into a 2hour+ epic with me doing stork imitations at strategic points around the store looking decidedly odd.
- So I didn't have lunch
- When I got home, Jackie popped in for coffee
- Followed by Margaret
- So I didn't have anything to eat
- Until supper time, when I realised I had forgotten to defrost anything
- So I had egg on toast, and that was not enough, so I ate some Lindor chocolate balls, not known for their great nutritional value, but delicious anyway.....
And then there was the part of the day where I set fire to my hair bending down to pick up something from the floor too close to the gas hob (stove top) and there were FLAMES, people. The hair serum is obviously closely akin to gasoline. It smells appalling, even after washing it again. And we will not discuss the slightly frazzled hair right now.
And THEN I remembered that I needed to do the washing. It has been languishing in the wash basket all week. So I did 2 loads, and put all the towels in the tumble drier. And then the door fell off.
I rest my case.
The day has not gone to plan AT ALL.
So I am off to bed before I do anything else destructive.