- Up-end the basket asap to get everything out
- Drop to your knees and try to initiate the rescue
- Remember that dropping to your knees is NOT A GOOD IDEA
- Get up somehow, and fetch roll of paper towels to commence mop up
- Get back on the floor and stay there for next hour trying to wipe things
- Prop them all over house to dry
- Fill rubbish bin with stuff past help
- Head for bed
And the next morning, find that you are creaking rather more than usual, so stay in bed a lot longer, soak in bath a lot longer, and drift back and forth from the couch to the kitchen for meds all day. I love my blanket and pillow and recession heater. And my book, but more about that another time.
Hopefully by the morning, I will have regained a little energy and enthusiasm. The snow is going but we are due loads more on Thursday I hear. No news yet re the Bump.
I will be back tomorrow.