Sunday, September 17, 2006

Wood

I have been to try and get more wood like the type I used in Switzerland. I can't find anything. Use MDF they say. No, I don't think so. I want the kind of wood I have nearly used up. Groan. I KNEW I should have brought more back. And the DIY places in Switzerland have an amazing array of railings, like for balconies in wood, and there are books around on how to use them to make things. Like cows. I feel the need for a cow. I will have to go and search for a real wood supplier and see what they can supply.

I am still sanding, though I have bought a mask at last, to try and cut down on the sawdust I consume.The sun has been shining today after a grey day yesterday. Nothing much to report except that we are off to Jean for a birthday tea now. I will return.

No comments: