Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas tree treasures


Morning Glory is hosting Christmas tree treasures today, and I had every intention of putting some of mine up for you to see, but MY TREE IS NOT UP. My boxes are not down from the loft. I am a failure.

Tomorrow our tree will go up, so I am going to post more photos then, but for now, I have one photo of my little scene of Mary, Joseph, and Jesus on a donkey with sheep to show you. It is out as I speak, and it is so sweet. I bought it a few years ago in Switzerland, and I just love it. And don't even think about commenting on the dust. That is tomorrow too.

I hope I am not the only one who will be posting after the day. I will just add them to this one, so the linky thing will stay the same. Sorry, Morning Glory!

Update: The tree is up and it looks lovely. Here is a little Swarowski crystal angel, that I got a few years ago. Really special. And with the lights, it shimmers in the tree.

And here is one of my Hummel decoartaions that I just love. My sister and Mum got these when they went to Germany a few years ago.

Blogger won't let me add any more photos. Screech. I will post them with the next one up.

8 comments:

someone else said...

It's totally acceptable to put your photos up tomorrow or the next day, even. I'm glad you want to. I'll check back.

This is a really precious decoration. I can see why it's so special to you.

TJ said...

I love your candle nativity...I was in on this in such a hurry there is more stuff I will share later!
:-D

Lala's world said...

I love nativity's! I love the sheep! too cute!

this is a lot of fun I am glad Morning Glory did this
my treasure is up too

Anonymous said...

That is a very sweet decoration!

Have a merry Christmas!!

Pamela said...

Oh, love your beautiful little nativity scene! Thanks for sharing! :)

Carole Burant said...

Your ornaments are so wonderful and I especially love the homemade ones...I love a Christmas tree that holds so many treasured memories!! your tree is beautiful too! Merry Christmas to you and yours:-)

Anonymous said...

I kindly got our tree up and no decoration on the tree.
I'm hoping I'll have my Christmas Tree treasure posted.

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad -- we just got our tree up Saturday and I just got my pictures posted this afternoon. Hope Blogger cooperates better with you soon.

I love the little Nativity set and the star.