- I have a cold.
- I feel like death.
- My daughter is in Hong Kong on her way back to NZ.
- I am exhausted.
- I am miserable.
- I have been to Switzerland.
- I finally got rid of Geoff's car
- And that precipitated a visit from the police at 4.30am while we were away because it was in an "incident". The neighbours were panic stricken.
- I am now viewed with suspicion by the rest of the neighbours after repeated visits from the police while we were away
- My leg is not behaving. This could be because I have done way too much.
- Pacing and I will never be partners
- My garden is growing
- There are loads of photos
- Missy is a star
- I want to be in Switzerland
- I had a lovely birthday - thanks for all the emails and messages. I was in Switzerland
- I had to say goodbye to Diana yesterday
- All my kids, and my Mum too were together on Thursday night
- I managed to walk miles in Switzerland. With poles
- It is freezing
- And I am in a mood
- And the building behind my house appears to be enormous. I think the floors of the garage and store room are level with the middle of my kitchen window. I am not impressed.
- But hey - I am back.
I will try to find the photos and post many. And I will also atempt to write now and then if there is anyone left out there waiting for the pealrs of wisdom to fall from my fingers. Did I mention that I seem to have a strange bone in my thumb which has appeared from nowhere? I also wish I could breathe. This is a major irritation. I hate colds.
I have had the most wonderful time with Diana. It is so rare that we get to be in the same place, and she has also managed to see the whole family, flop around at home in pjs, spend time in London with her old friends, and catch up with family friends. 3 of them have made special visits so they could see her, and she is totally bowled over by the love around here. And I have watched her, looked at her and tried to store up all the moments in my memory. And on film. I have not been near the computer for ages, and it will be strange getting back into the habit of posting. I have missed you all. Enormously. I don't know what is going on in your lives, and I will be doing the rounds to catch up in the next week. It is back to normal from Monday for me.
Provided I can breathe........