Saturday, March 06, 2010

All change.....

Yes, you are at the right place, my friends..... I have been playing with templates. I have never changed this blog's one myself, and believe me, I was a little nervous. A jellyfish, in fact. Heaven alone knows when last Morning Glory and I (and I use the "I" loosely here - I did nothing other than say yes or no or I don't know) changed it to the last one. Years ago, I believe.

Anyway. It can stay a little while and then I will change it again. I was a little confused because nowhere in the instructions did it say anything re deleting the old pattern, and until I did, nothing changed. The delete button and I are not close friends when it comes to blog templates. I start hyperventilating at that point.

I called my sister mid change and she gave her opinion re the 2 choices I was brave enough to show her. And the squirrel won. We all know how much I adore squirrels. The ones who dig up my garden. Hahahahaha. Maybe it is apt for that reason alone. And it is spring. I have daffodils about to bloom in the garden! The crocuses are out too when the sun shines. Now if we could just work on the temperature a little, all would be good.

The ripple blanket is done, and tonight I will be sewing in the ends, and then I will take some photos for you. It is cheerful and lovely and snuggly and very warm. Now I must get on with the quilt in progress.

Have wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

The Bookworm said...

I love the new template! Very well done. You have reminded me that I need to move on from my winter snowy one. No. More. Snow. (Please, please, no more snow!)

Dawn said...

It is scary the first time you hit that delete button! I remember the first time I did it without Kristen and I was scared to death. Turned out I left the old one there, too, and it would show briefly before the new one came on. Learning curve for sure.

Well, it's a beautiful day - birds are starting to sing.

Needled Mom said...

Wow....I thought I was in the wrong place. This definitely says "spring" to me.

Vee said...

Just when I gave mine the boot, you add one on. Funny that we are doing mirror things today. I've changed my template to minima stretch foolishly thinking that it would allow a larger picture. Well, maybe it will, but not without my tweaking. Guess that we're all eager for some changes, feeling the shift, something. That poor rabbit you mentioned this morning. She's been with me for three years now. Guess she's as cute as any I've seen this year so I can save my pennies. I do want some of those dollar store brown furry rabbits that are so realistic. A dollar being about what I could hope to afford. Ha!

Oh, I do like this background a lot. It looks like spring.

Janine said...

Being a South African I had to laugh at your spelling error - DOFFODILS! Bit duub are they?

Janine said...

Oops - spelling error of my own! Meant "dumb"