Here we are - it is Tuesday again and today is the letter C in Morning Glory's Alphabet soup. Just click on the button to go to her blog, and leave her a note if you are joining in! Remember to list things which bring you joy and pleasure......
- The smell of cinnamon cake wafting through my home. This is a real family favourite.
- My car - which gets me from A to B with rarely a problem. It goes.
- Cards from friends and family - and the ones I like to make.
- The countryside - with all the changes of the seasons out there for us to see. And here in the UK, the right to roam through it too.
- Cameras - for obvious reasons! I have given mine to David, so my photos will be rather sparse for now. Capturing the moment is such fun!
- Seeing the cows in Switzerland, with their cowbells and garlands of flowers going up and down the mountains.
- Chocolate! Especially Swiss chocolates....
- Choirs - singing in our local music society when I can, gives me a great deal of joy.
- Candles - I love the flickering light and a subtle scent.
- Coffee - need I say more?
- Carols - singing them in the Square on Christmas Eve.
- And my CHILDREN, of course. Most important. They give meaning to my life, and I love them dearly.
There are lots of Cs to list and I could go on and on here......