Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alphabet Soup - the letter C



Here we are - it is Tuesday again and today is the letter C in Morning Glory's Alphabet soup. Just click on the button to go to her blog, and leave her a note if you are joining in! Remember to list things which bring you joy and pleasure......

  • The smell of cinnamon cake wafting through my home. This is a real family favourite.


  • My car - which gets me from A to B with rarely a problem. It goes.


  • Cards from friends and family - and the ones I like to make.


  • The countryside - with all the changes of the seasons out there for us to see. And here in the UK, the right to roam through it too.


  • Cameras - for obvious reasons! I have given mine to David, so my photos will be rather sparse for now. Capturing the moment is such fun!


  • Seeing the cows in Switzerland, with their cowbells and garlands of flowers going up and down the mountains.


  • Chocolate! Especially Swiss chocolates....

  • Choirs - singing in our local music society when I can, gives me a great deal of joy.


  • Candles - I love the flickering light and a subtle scent.

  • Coffee - need I say more?


  • Carols - singing them in the Square on Christmas Eve.


  • And my CHILDREN, of course. Most important. They give meaning to my life, and I love them dearly.

There are lots of Cs to list and I could go on and on here......

7 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I enjoyed your C's, Linds. :o)

Hope you get some answers today at your GP's.

Hugs,

Diane

Susan said...

You left out a great one that describes you well.....courage.
Susan

Anonymous said...

A very tasty c-soup :-)

Vee said...

I love what Penless Thoughts had to say!

You gave your camera to David? Hmmm, I hope that the camera fairy is busy on your behalf. A gal's gotta have a camera!

someone else said...

Oooh, I love your list. You named several that could be mine, as well. This is such a fun meme, if I may say so. :)

Susie said...

Hi Linds,
Loved your C's! I remember that delightful video of the cows with their bells you posted a while back.
(I'd be lost without my camera, you're such a good Mom!)
xo

Sandra said...

I don't think there's anything on your list I don't like LOL Loved this Linds :)