Heidi at Butterfly Mama
Jo at Moodscapes
Mary at Random Thoughts
Judith at Flight Song
Morning Glory at Seeds from my Garden
Susan at Swiss Family Olsen
While there are familiar faces there, I have also added a few new blogs I have found, and absolutely love. Go visit them and see! And for heaven's sake, tell Mary NOT TO STOP BLOGGING. Mary lives in Australia, and Susan in Switzerland. Judith is of course, Barb's Mom, and the others are old blogging friends of mine. Great reads, and lovely ladies, all of them. Pass them on to 6 people if you wish!
This is why I hate passing on awards. I want to give them to everyone. I love you all.
Then, Jeanne also aske me to list 6 weird or odd things about me. My children or sister, or friends, or mother could probably come up with a whole book of odd things to write about. Hmmmm.
- I go barefoot as much as possible, and in summer, would hardly ever wear shoes if I didn't have to.
- I have to read in the bath every night. This is why my library of books is "interesting". Clean, but interesting in shape.
- I am knitting chopped up plastic carrier bags. Why? I have no idea. I am making an interesting bag. It makes a noise when I knit.
- I have yet to learn how to operate the DVD player. It arrived in this house in 2000.
- I can never find my glasses. They are usually on top of my head.
- I have a scroll saw in my kitchen. Everyone should have one in their kitchen. It is very useful.
There you are. See? I actually managed to post something. Feel free to do this one, if you haven't done it before, and come back and tell me so I can come and see if I really am very odd or in the company of friends!
Tomorrow we will discuss eyes.