Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday has arrived....

Morning all.

The sun is shining weakly, and I am starving as per instruction. Isn't it weird how most days I can go without food all day at times, and never worry about it, but just say "You may not eat or drink anything after 6am" to me and I become ravenous. Totally. Food is dancing before my eyes as I speak. I may be suffering from coffee withdrawal. I am sure it kicks in very fast. Or something. Hallucinations.

Gee - just think - this is BEFORE I have any anaesthetic! I will be on a roll by tonight. Always supposing the thing actually happens.

Mary , bless her, from Random Thoughts, has given me this award. What a wonderfully sweet thing to do. My children may beg to differ, of course, but I am so touched by it! Thankfully, after I yelled at her, she has agreed not to stop blogging after all. It must be my superior yelling skills acquired over 3 decades of parenting.

So.

Ho hum.

I am being fetched in an hour. I did think of taking my plastic bag knitting project with me. However, that may be a little too pointed, and rather tiresome to explain. Not to mention noisy. I have a book or 2. And some hand quilting. And a pen and paper.

Behave while I am gone. I will be back tomorrow. Or maybe tonight if it doesn't happen.

12 comments:

Vee said...

Oh, it had better happen. Too many prayers going up for it not to.

By the time you read this, it will have been a done deal and I am praying that all goes well and that they could easily see just what's going on.

Oh, you are a great mum...cute award!

Angie said...

OH I hope it does happen!!! I'm praying it does.

Hang in there! Hopefully you'll be eating soon and drinking coffee and maybe know what's going on with that knee of yours.

someone else said...

I'll be anxious to hear!!

Susie said...

I've said a prayer for you. Let us know when you know..
xo

Needled Mom said...

I am imagining that that slushy feeling knee is all examined and they have discovered the root cause of all the problems.

I'm thinking that that knitting needle might have been a good idea Hmmm! Hope that you got some things accomplished while the stomach growled through the wait.

Eat up and congratulations on the perfect award.

Chris said...

Been praying since last we spoke. Hope all is well and they were able to sort out the little bugger.

Do let us know post haste!

Hugs, my friend!

Butterfly Mama said...

Praying for you and anxiously awaiting hearing from ya!!

Heidi

Sandra said...

Praying for you Linds :)

Anonymous said...

What are you knitting?

Dawn said...

I am so anxious to hear the next chapter of the story! And I can't remember about the plastic bag knitting project - I need to go back and re-read. Sounds fascinating! And the sound must be fascinating too!

Love the award - I'm sure your kids would totally agree.

I know what you mean about not being able to eat - crazy hard!

Mary said...

I am hoping that you had the look and see Op - the day is moving on and there's no post from you. I don't mean to sounf uncaring but I do hope that means you are feeling really groggy (Friday 5.30 pm Aussie time).

Jan said...

Here's hoping all goes well and it DOES happen!